:) Miracle Soup!

This one made me laugh. OK, so I didn't laugh, I smiled. But if anyone would have been around I would have laughed and told my story.

This looks like the Cabbage Soup Diet soup. Yes, I did this diet once. The deal is that you eat only one certain food a day for 7 days. One day is beef, one day is tomatoes, etc. You can also eat all you want of this cabbage soup. Oh, you also have to drink tons and tons of water. I was in high school when I did this diet and I remember having to go to the bathroom during "Discreet Mathematics" every day that week. I can't remember if it worked, but I do remember that when I was on the tomato day I breaded and fried those darn tomatoes! I was hungry! What the heck is Discreet Mathematics anyway?


--------------------------------
Miracle Soup Recipe


6 large onions
2 green peppers
tomatoes, tomato juice or V8
1 large cabbage
1 bunch celery
Lipton Onion Soup Mix or 5 beef bouillon cubes

You can add string beans or other low cal vegetables.


-------------------------------------------

The recipe doesn't say it, but you need to put some water in there too - you know, so it's soup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. :)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin