Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado Recipe

I do remember Gram's fondness of Worcestershire sauce. I still don't know the proper way to pronounce it though!


Crab Salad Stuffed Avocado

2 ripe avocados chilled
1 lb. backfin crabmeat

Dressing:
1/2 c. salad dressing
1/2 c. finely chopped celery
1/4 c. finely chopped pimiento
2 tsp. lemon juice
dash Tabasco
1/8 tsp Worcestershire Sauce


Halve avocado lengthwise - remove pits and peel, sprinkle with lemon juice and salt. Arrange each half on bed of greens. Fill with crab meat, top with dressing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm gluten free, along with my kids. This recipe looks gluten free--you would just have to watch the worcestershire sauce--I get Lea and Perrins. (Always read labels! Don't take my word for it.)
My sister LOVES avocado and it's wearing off on me. Crab salad with avocado sounds really good, or it could even be chicken salad with avocado to make it a less expensive dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. :)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin