Hippy Salad Recipe

Ok, so this is probably not called "Hippy" Salad, or is it? One thing about Grammy--I can't read her writing (and I don't think I'm the only one!) This recipe was from one of her very good friends and it looks really good!



1- 16 oz can whole cranberry sauce
1- 11 oz can mandarin oranges (drained)
1/2 cup sour cream
1/4 cup nuts
1 3 oz package cherry Jello
1 cup boiling water

Dissolve jello with water, beat in sour cream and cranberry sauce-fold in nuts and oranges.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is gluten free--just watch the sour cream. I buy Daisy brand sour cream.
Also, I think Jello is also soy free. So this would be soy free and gluten free. Always read labels!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. :)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin