Pear Spinach Salad Recipe





Pear-Spinach Salad Recipe with Dressing


Core and slice 2 pears, combine with
4 cups torn spinach
chilled torn lettuce
-drizzle with lemon nut dressing-


Lemon Nut Dressing1/3 cup coarsely chopped walnut
Bake 350 degrees 10 min- 12 min.

Combine with:
1/2 cup salad oil
3 Tbl. lemon juice
2 Tbl. vinegar
1/4 tsp. salt
1/4 tsp. sugar
1/4 tsp. tarragon
1/2 tsp. pepper
1/4 tsp. grated lemon peel
Mix well.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Okay, I tried this and it just didn't go over well with my family, or me. I tried to like it, but the lemon dressing is too lemony!
You'll like it if you like lemon--but I would have preferred some ranch dressing! 
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


i

LinkWithin

LinkWithin