Chicken Heart Paprika Recipe

This one isn't for the faint of heart :)

No picture, maybe I'll be able to post it later.



Chicken Heart Paprika Recipe


4 chicken hearts, split
1 large onion
1 lb sour cream (Be careful with this - I can't really read her writing - I don't know if it is a pound of sour cream or something else.)
2 TBS butter

Flour and salt chicken pieces - chop onion. Brown onion and chicken in butter. Add water to prevent sticking. Cover and simmer until tender. Add sour cream and paprika.
Heat and serve over boiled noodles or add noodles to sauce. Chicken thighs may be used. (Now that's my kind of paprika - chicken thighs!)

I make a similar "Paprikash" with cut up chicken breast meat. I add lots of garlic, cream cheese and heavy cream. It's enough to kill you, but it's good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. :)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin