Barbeque Recipe



Barbeque Recipe
5 lbs ground beef
5 onions chopped
1 bottle regular catsup
1 med can tomato puree
1 med can tomato paste
1 teaspoon sugar
1 Tablespoon celery seed
Salt and Pepper
Bottle Hot Ketchup
Can Tomato Juice
?????????????????

------------------------------------------
This recipe is a little hard to read, but I got most of it. There is one more ingredient-a teaspoon of something that I just can't decipher, it might be vinegar. I've never bought hot ketchup, so when I try this I'll have to see if that still is sold. Sounds like sloppy joes to me.
--------------------------------------------




________________________________________


Explore more recipes from Grammy's Recipes:
Chicken a la King

Cheese Pudding

Calabaza con Carne Recipe --Squash with meat

Wild Rice Basic and Gourmet Recipes


Read about and see a video and pictures of Flappers here:

Grammy Was a Flapper!


A picture of Grammy's recipe box:

Grammy's Recipe Box
_____________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your comment. :)

LinkWithin

LinkWithin